Friday, October 21, 2011

Imperfections adds character....

Why do girls have to go take cosmetic surgery? Their look is the gift from above that was chosen for them! What they lack on the outside beauty they make up for in the inside. Once girls who undergone changes, it seems that the beauty inside of them fades away. Maybe they think that they are now beautiful and need to act differently. Little do they know...they might look beautiful on the outside but their genes don;t change and so their kids (not saying this will happen) but wont be as beautiful as them.

A funny story I grew up with was that some Asian girl went back to Asia (where surgery is dirt cheap)had a total face change. As she was about to leave back home to Australia...her passport picture did not match up to her new face so obviously they couldn't let her leave. She was forced to stay in Asia for nearly 6 months and had to get all these identifications done by her + her family. It was the dumbest story ever...like why would u do that? I guess I will never know...because I am happy with how I look. Dont get me wrong...there are things that I would like to change about myself, physically....but I tell myself, this is what was given to me by my parents and a higher power up there, changing it would be disrespecting them. Besides I am a strong believer of inner beauty over outer beauty so for me to resort to those people would never happen.

Over the summer holidays, I saw a friend who I was shocked to see. She used to have this mole on her face. It was very noticeable but when I saw her that day, I couldn't see it anymore. I didn't ask her as we recently became very distant but I found out later that she had it removed. Even though it wasn't major cosmetic surgery....it is still class the same as the others. I wondered why she did it...was it because she was unhappy with that mole? I mean she did live with it for 22 years of her life....Why now? OR Was it because her boyfriend who has a big influence on the person she has become got her thinking about removing the mole? Either way I was shocked to see her fave without a mole....I went home that night and laid in bed and just kept thinking.....theres nothing wrong with the mole being removed if she feels that it has made her more confident as a person, I just hope she is happy and did it for the right reasons. But then again....she removed a mole which in the eyes of 99% of people, she is more attractive now.

I think I am the weird....lets say unique or special 1% that sees that the mole had added character to her and I Liked it when she had the mole. If I was her boyfriend I would support her on whether she wanted it removed or not....make it her choice but let her know that I would love her no matter with or without the mole! I would not love her any less...Even till this day, if I ever talk to her again I would stand by my thinking and tell her I think she looked better with the mole. Maybe she will not understand why but that's how I see it.

Anyways...I woke up this morning at 9AM....its 9.40 now! I better plan what I need to do today and hopefully get some major studying done! 19 days left!

A out =)

No comments: