Monday, October 17, 2011

feelings of....

disappointment!

Tonight I annoyed, angry, sad and confused. Our graduation dinner is in a months time, so a close friend of mine asked me to organise the table arrangements. I didn't mind it....she had 3 other friends! Total 4 of them.....+ Me and 2 of my mates =7

Hence I needed to find 3 more friends. I found them....and tonight, she wanted to pull out of the group. That really annoyed me! Apparently, these two other friends of her are also organising the seating arrangements and she picked to sit with them and not me.

1. It just shows where I stand compare to her other friends in her eyes
2. If so, she should have never asked me to even organise it in the first place.

Anyways....I feel soo betrayed! I dont know how i am gonna even look her in the eyes tomr at uni!....

I guess i am gonna email the QPSA ppzl and let them know we got 6 on our table and get them to randomly allocate 4 other randoms. I have not probs talking to strangers/randoms because i am talkative and easily approachable, but to have this feeling of what she did to me....is not cool! I am hurt...and mad! Dont know how long I will stay mad but one thing is for sure......I am not gonna ever forget this and gonna be hard for me to forgive.

A out >_<''

No comments: