Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tonight! I am ARGHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!

I am sooo angry right now!!!

I was driving home from dinner and I got caught speeding by some shitty van! It flashed and clearly I was caught! I was doing 70km on a 60km rd! Okay....get this....I pride myself of never getting caught speeding and this is my first one I ever got, which is why its such a big deal for me.

The only reason why I even got caught was because the road was a down hill road! Hence my speed had to increase! It wasnt like I was gonna break and slow my speed down when it was a downward road. Thats soo stupid! I swear...I dont have the time and money to deal with this at the moment! today I recently did my AHPRA registration which is where all pharmacy intern students have to do before commencing intern! It cost me $258 which has burned a whole through my wallet! And not only that I purchased my tickets flight back home which also set me back $139! Getting fine is sooo not cool!

If i got caught speeding on a straight road then yes....it was my own stupidity but I was going down hill and my speed automatically increases without me even accelerating/ This is sooo unjust! I am going to call up the Queensland Transport and speak to someone about this. I am sooo sure that they are not allow to catch anyone for speeding when going down hill! HOW RIDICULOUS!!!

ARGHHHHHH!!!!! I dont know how I am going to sleep tonight, let alone concentrate on studying! I have 21 days left till my first exam! Honestly F*** THIS!!!

Gonna call tomr....but doubt I can do anything! My two friends told me that it is not illegal for them to catch me while going downhill! BULLSHIT!!! When I am mad...swearing is a way to let it out.

I know I cant turn back time and just have to pay the fine, move on!!!

ARGHHHH will always remember this day!

No comments: