Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bored....

Ok! So decided add a new entry becuz I am bored at the moment and really have nothing better to do.

I am suppose to do my MPE research and rock up to UNI of a day off to go through the speeches with my gp members. Some reason I cant seem to concentrate tonight and would rather do anything but the MPE!

So I've decided to act as a speech pathologist for the speech and really I have no idea at all really what they do...I mean I know they help patients with swallowing, speech and language difficulties but how? I really must find out by the end of tonight. A 5 minute speech will be quite challenging i think....so I just have to see how much information I can find....Pharmacy is sooo annoying! Like why would I want to know what other health professionals do in detail? I don't think other degrees force their students to study about what pharmacists do in detail! If I wanted to study to become a speech pathologist I would have enrolled in that program....argh!!! Its not cool! >_<''

1hr later.....was just browsing youtube and facebk! Just found out that you can actually block someone and they wont be able to find you on fb! Which is amazing...I found out this guy blocked me! He hates me....i really actually dont know. My reason for hating him is because he is a sly bastard, a jerk and also dating the girl I like. However, thinking about her now....I really dont care and I believe I really have totally lost interest in her. If I ever speak to her again...I just want to her to know "What ever happens, I hope you know...you deserve the best". A small part of me will always have feelings for her...she really is a nice person on the inside but her boyfriend is just a bad influence and shes turned out for the worse, but thats the path she has chosen and so I cant do much. I know there are better friends out there to make!

Anyways....time to start my MPE! hopefully I can make good progress in the next 2hrs and sleep at 12!

A-Out!

No comments: