Tuesday, October 18, 2011

is this it?

Sometimes I feel that I really cant handle certain situations!

Everyone thinks I am some Extrovert type of person who can be put into any scene and will adapt to it like that *snaps fingers* But really...I am not that type of person at all.

Like yesterday, that friend of mine who I wrote in my last post approached me! I just said hi and then completely ignored her. I think its because I was still mad at her. She saw I was giving her the cold shoulder and just walked off.

What was I supposed to do? Go on and act like I am all cool with her betraying me? Or How little she sees our friendship?

I have no idea when we still start talking again and even if we did, I know one things for sure and that is we can never be the same or be close again! It really sucks...I wanted to leave Uni with having lifelong friends....even though I wasn't attracted to her as in more than a friend but I would have still hoped to be friends....I think as soon as we leave uni and start working, we will just distant ourselves and lose contact completely.

Well...what can I do? This is the person I am! I talked to a friend online....I did ask that friend of mine, how to would she deal with betrayal and basically weighing things up.....forgiveness would be her choice. I told her I would find it super hard to forgive because theres not many things that could get to me but if it does then it has to be something big! After i said that....my friend goes to me "well...I'll make sure I don't do anything that can make you mad a me" I said "ur too nice so that will never happen"

That was just being nice because I know even the nicest person can do something one day I might not like....its whether if I see it as something I am strongly against or cant accept which hence will really test my friendship for the person.

Anyways....I have 3 weeks till exams! Time to really get serious with my studies and not bother about anything else. Have 2 exams....nearly at the end of the road. I can almost see it....I have to try or else I will never forgive myself, knowing i did not try in these 3 weeks.

A Out :)

No comments: