Thursday, November 3, 2011

Whats on my mind

I’M WAS HAPPY BEING SINGLE.
I was honestly, there are times when don’t want a relationship. but sometimes there are those times when you see a cute couple or something and then you just want to have someone. someone to show off, someone you can call your’s, someone who would be a part of your daily routine, just someone you know will be there for you.

Anyways....I haven't wrote in a while now...after tonight I have 7 days till my first exam! I am sooo worried....have not been sleeping right and I feel like I have done nothing these past couple of days. If I dont pull out some miracle studies and get things in my brain I will seriously fail! I really don't want to fail because theres alot riding on me passing.

1. My parents and brother am expecting me to come back home.
2. My cousin is also leaving bris so I where will i live next yr if i had to stay another year up here?
3. I already have internship sorted out....and I also will be working as soon as I finish my exams so for me to not pass these exams will just kill me.
4. My friends back home who did intern this yr have passed their exams and so now they are registered pharmacists. For me to not pass and be another yr behind them will be very like a dagger through my heart!
5. People back home knows that I will be back so if I cant pass, I wont be able to show my face to anyone. Some may read this and think its all about pride but there's alot more to it than pride. Sure it is a reason but not just that!

I cant really even think of any other time when I have been under this much pressure and depressed...I just want to pass, hopefully I can! I pray I can!

Dont know when I will post next.....maybe when I need a break from all these studies or might be after my exams. Either way I am going to have to get really serious now!

Byes!

No comments: