Sunday, November 27, 2011

ok! time to update....

Its been quite sometime since I last wrote....I know I always do this! But I did mentioned in my last posts that I wont be posting for a while due to exams.

Well let me update on things...I got most of my marks back...I'm waiting for my "Quality Use Of Medicines" written exam marks. I think that before an exam can be stressful but its really the waiting for results which really affects me.

The oral exam was fine but I barely passed it which makes me even more worried about my written exam.

After the exams I just pretty hanged out with all my friends before I flew back home. Back home now....started working full time, 6 days a wk! Not to mention it takes an hr to get to work...so basically, 2hrs on the road each day! Which sucks...I don't miss the uni work and stress of exams but then I dislike working. sigh....its a Monday again tomr!

I recently been thinkin "The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you" This is the feeling I am getting from leaving brisbane....I am sure I will keep in touch with all of them though I am sure feelings of closeness will fade. And...this already has been witnessed when I got back home where my Adelaide friends....I dont even feel like I am close to anyone really. I think I have to try and be proactive and just go meet new ppzl since I feel like sucha loner.

Anyways...2 more days till my results! At midnight on the 30th of Nov I will receive a text to my fone...gosh its scary! I shall know my fate....praying I will pass. I hope I do...

Anyways....gonna sleep! Soo hate waking up early for work but that's life! Work life is sooo boring! I must find a girl friend this year damn it!!!

No comments: