Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Random thoughts....random feelings...

Its 3AM and I cant sleep! Why....I don't know!

Could it be I am still thinking of what happened a couple of nights ago?....possibly!

Ok! Soo what happened is....by far the most memorable night I've had in Brisbane where after dinner my mate came over and we started to drink! We were having the best time, just laughing and talking about the most random things.

I think alcohol opens you up....well it does for me anyways! With the alcohol in me...I text my close friend and told her i like her. She didn't responded well...and she said that it was awkward. I haven't spoken to her since! What am i suppose to do?...I have just trying to distract by finding things to do these last couple of days and not think about it, but i guess....when i lay in bed at night, i began to think....

oh wells....don't ask me how huge the possibilities is, because we will never know.

You know how ppzl say its hard to be friends with your ex....well what about being rejected by a girl?....especially if u known each other pretty well.

Well...life goes on! Until my next post!

No comments: