Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hi there!

Hi there!

I recently found out that a friend of mine has a blog and reading some of her posts are really interesting. I guess that's good about blogs, we can write about whatever that is on our mind. So, after reading hers...It has made me want to write again...hoping I can continue to write but I always get soo sidetrack from life aka UNI! But lets see how things go these next couple of months.

Its been quite sometime ey? To be honest I don't know why i have this blog since I dont write on it very often and should deactivate it. However I remind myself the reasons why I started this blog in the first place!

1. Its a place to write my daily feelings and when i really want to express myself
2. Blogging is healthy for the mind....and possibly body? ^_^

Anyways, I am in my final year of pharmacy and have one semester to go. I really really really hope i can pull through! I have internship back home in adelaide...and although its 1hr drive to get to work I guess I don't mind. We will just have to wait and see how it goes.

Last couple of months I been occupied with Uni, Placement and work....so have no time at all to chase girls....Yes ><'' soo sad! But all this will change when i attempt to get a woolies checkout chick number this friday. I am trying to pump myself up and tell myself i can do it. She is really cute, saw her once and I think she was checking me out.....hopefully things will go smoothly and in my next post I will explain what went down. Oh.... :P

One of the biggest surprise for me last couple of months is the number of pharmacies that offered me internship! A total of 7 pharmacies offered me internship, including some of the big names such as Good Price Pharmacy, Nationals, Terry White Chemists I am soo grateful of the many opportunities that have come up for me. To be honest, once i accepted the offer, I felt really bad turning down the other pharmacies. Sometimes i wish there was more of me so i can take all the internship....Am I being greedy? I guess we are all greedy in our own right...If I wasn't then I think I would be 1 step closer to being enlightened.

Anyways, I think this is enough writing for today....until next time :)

No comments: