Saturday, September 10, 2011

second time meeting

Ok! Getting straight to business tonight!

Well...after dinner with my mates, i went to woolies to hopefully ask her for her number. I rocked up at 7.45 PM, hoping that it would be late enough where there was no ppzl but there were heaps...guess late nite grocery shopping is common.

The moment I walked in, she saw me and was looking straight at me. Not even a subtle glance. Seems like she was expecting...hoping me to come? Anyways, I waited a while went toward the checkout. I said hi to her, and then ask her how was her night? She replied "not too bad thanks"

As I wanted to talk more, some lady lined up behind me. So didn't have more of a chance to talk to her. However, although I did not get her number like I had planned, I made an impression AND I have a feeling that she also likes me too. I guess I am going to have to do my grocery shopping every friday now, instead of the weekend like I used to.

I think 1-2 more times, I will be able to ask for her number. FOR SURE!!! OR D-TRYING! :)

Anyways, feeling tired....must work on my MPE 3000 word Report! I wish i knew a social worker who can help me with this weird assignment!

Until next time...

No comments: