Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Concept of Secrets

The Concept of Secrets is when 1 person has something that he/she does not want a second person to know. If there was a 2nd person who finds out, then that secret is a risk of being known by the 3rd, 4th, 5th...etc

Last night, I felt one of my big secrets was found out from a very close...my best friend back home. I don't feel any regrets that the thing I kept close to my heart is now known by a 2nd person....but I think I let myself go too often.

I hope that this post reminds me to not be in a vulnerable position like last nite. I'm the type that would try to show the least emotion out of all my friends. I keep things...sad or bitterness inside and constantly mask it with a smiling face.

90% of my friends think that I am too immature and honestly its the way i shield myself against showing any vulnerability. Everyone says its hard to be mature when you are immature. Try being immature when you are mature. I feel that's a lot harder!

One of my closet mate (Mike) said to me one nite! Everyone in this world puts on a mask/act when they are around others. Its so nature to them that they don't even know that they are doing it. I totally agree with what he is saying because its the truth.
For example: Someone who is nice...is it because they are nice? or is it because they know they have to be nice to be treated nicely in return? Either way, its hard to judge because everyone has different reasons/motives on why they act in a certain way.

For me? I like to believe I am nice, down to earth type of guy.
Do I act this way to be accepted? I cant honestly say no because I act the way people expect of me so I can fit into society...but it isnt necessary mean that its a bad thing!

Tomorrow is Friday! and it the day I will try to get the Woolworths girl number. Oh Yikes I am a little freaked out but I tell myself, I have nothing to lose + she is very pretty :P

Time to sleepzzzzz :)

No comments: