Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a dream within a dream

Just had to write this....last night had such a weird dream.
Okay...so this is what happened...I was sitting in a grass field with a friend of mine, who i massively am head over heels for....Shes perfect, I have not known any girl up to date that is more fitting for me. Well...she is definitely the type of girl you would be happy to bring home to meet the parents.....anyways in reality she is dating this jerk which I hate soo much. I don't know if its the fact that he is a jerk or that he is dating the girl of my dreams that why i hate him.

Anyways....back to the story...I was sitting in the grass field, there was a soccer goal and we were playing soccer. I then sat down, she ran over to me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. As i did that her jerk bf came over and wanted to start a fight. He is pretty big....(I MUST TANK UP AFTER THIS YEAR) and punched me in the face. Before he punched me, I said "Go ahead, u can only resort to violence to get ur way", even though I tried fighting back but I got smashed pretty bad....had blood all over. Kinda blacked out and pretty much I then woke up in my own bed...realising that was just a dream.

Surprisingly I walked over to my cousins room and told him all about it...it seemed soo real but then for some reason I had a weird feeling....I then questioned myself "Is this really happening? like...can this be a dream?" I then woke up in my own bed. I was soo amazed because it was like I had a dream within a dream. This totally reminds me of INCEPTION, such a great movie...this has to be like the 2nd time this has ever happened to me. I just had to write this post to remind me about this event.

About the dream....If i could have that dream over and over again....even to the pt I got badly smashed by that guy, I would want to have that dream again. The moment when i was with her in the dream was amazing...really I am going back home next yr if i pass everything....I hope i can....I wonder how I am going to act when I see her. I guess I still cant get over my feelings for her but I am sure I will next yr. If i find out one thing about her....its either a yes or no, it will completely change my feelings towards her.

I think i better go find some uni work to do now...tomr is practical day. I prefer any other day but prac day because I feel like its just not useful since I wont be going to be doing work in the pharmaceutical industry. I am soo glad I have great prac partners because they make my day bearable.

BYES BYES!!! =)

No comments: