Thursday, October 1, 2009

Past couple of Days and KH Poems

Lately I've been annoyed and pissed off! Like I don't want to talk to this girl...(think i mentioned her in my previous post - the girl with two personality) She is cold to me in uni and nice to me on msn. Anyways, she said to me on msn...She doesn't like clubbing and the night life, which is fair enough because I'm not the type thats into clubbing either. She said she wasn't going to this asian clubbing even and was bagging it saying its not her thing. I really believed her....On the night, I found out off a friend that she went. I got soo pissed off why she would lied to me...I have no feelings for her anymore but even so i hate being lied to.

This isn't the first time she lied to me, yet I still try to give her the benefit of doubt and forgive her, hoping things can be normal where we would be able to be friends. But after soo much of what has happened, I don't think I can be friends with her. Shes hurt me too many times by lying to me. I think I will see her in class and just say hi to her if she says hi to me first. From now on, thats one less friend i have to worry about.

Exams are coming up, so i dunno when I will blog next but if I find stuff to write I will be back on to write I guess. Anyways, I have to go out for a bit....hopefully won't take too long and I can go back home to study!

I miss my friends back home....:( Can't wait till summer holidays. If i pass which is my biggest aim, i would be soo happy.

I leave with two poems from my favorite games of all time. Kingdom Hearts!

Dreams...
Walking this road,
Without you,
To remake forgotten promises and meet you at roads end.

Faded Memories,
Reconstucted Memories,
A dream - a dream of you,
In a world without you.

The dream I see in the world without you,
Torn dream, like a memory from the far past,
I'd like to put it together,
With you...

Poem 2 from KINGDOM HEARTS:
Destiny...
Thinking of you, wherever you are.

We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.

And who knows:
starting a new journey may not so hard
or maybe it has already begun.

There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky-
one sky, one destiny.

No comments: