Friday, September 18, 2009

Exams soon again!

Kinda bored right now....don't know where to study! There's soo much to do. Here I am procrastinating on my blog...I haven't written in ages. Guess I've been busy and found no time.

But here I am...what to write first?
Let reflect past couple of weeks...University is killing me. Lack of sleep is not good so i try to make up for it on the weekend. Been working and although I don't mind Pharmacy...while at work I was day dreaming thinking what if i got into dentistry, its probably more rewarding. :(

My life atm....hrmmm.....like in my last post I said there was a girl I have a thing for. Well start of the semester 2 when she has been acting cold I decided to stay away from her. In class she still acts cold and snob me off, but on MSN she seems like a different person. She is so nice when I talk to her on msn but in real life when i see her, we hardly even talk and when we do its so awkward. I bumped into her and her friends after class at the asian supermarkets. They were having lunch and I was also there to have lunch! When i saw them, they had already saw me so i had no chice but to say hi to them. The awkwardness....was there.

Afterwards I told my best mate and he was like "ITS FATE" that i met her. So I should make a move etc. But I hate how she is like 2person. In class and on MSN, she acts totally different. She comes to me and being FAKE nice....so i don't like that. She is smart and pretty cute but ever since i saw her at that angle, I have slowly loss my feelings for her. Nowadays...I'm just trying to avoid her and not cross eyes because its soo weird between us. What else can i do?....I am confused! I try to not think about it too much because i need to put that into studying than thinking of her. And when i think about it, she isn't really that nice. Maybe because i kinda like someone else and so i don't think much of her. I thought i can give us a chance and forget the girl I have feelings for but I can't.....:(

But yea....Here's a poem i found the other day and like.

My Best Friend
by Summer Cates

The summer we met how could I have known
I saw you that first time standing alone
I was new to the crowd and a little bit scared
I needed a friend who really cared
I never thought it would be you who'd come when I was down
I always felt if my life flooded you'd just let me drown

I don't know how it happened,
you were suddenly my best friend
I sat and listened to you cry
Your broken heart I tried to mend

You told me about the girl you loved
I told you be patient to look up above
I said to trust God to really pray
You said that you had, so I prayed everyday

I asked God to guide you and help you to see
I told you you could always depend on me
You got what you wanted but she doesn't treat you right
You both argue and she always starts a fight

One night we were talking about something she'd done
I had known I liked you but then it hit me all in one
Suddenly I knew I loved you more than life itself
and I broke down and cried all by myself

When I finally told you you didn't seem surprised
I stood in front of you drying my eyes
I love you more than words can say
I think about you everyday

You are my best friend and I hate to see you cry
I try to hide my feelings believe me(name) I try
I know I'll never measure up to what you see in her,
she's the luckiest girl I've ever known
But just know you're never on your own
I love you, my best friend

Nice poem that i can relate to because I have a friend i really like but i can't tell her since she is with another guy. For now I will keep this friendship the way it is and I know maybe I will find someone better than her. I doubt it but never know....

Anyways I will try and post another time because I should go do some studying because EXAMS are just around the corner. *yikes*

No comments: