Monday, October 26, 2009

Tomr = wonder what will happen & Exam Times

Its been 2-3wks since my last post!

I'm gonna keep it short and simple cause i don't have much time, so tomr I am going to class and after class when i walk out, i am going to ask her for her number. Hopefully it won't be too weird.....Kinda worried in a way but I rather do it and regret not knowing, wishing i did it later down the track if i didn't do it tomr.

I will post on what happen tomr if i have some time but don't know for certain yet cause i have exams to study for. I have like 9 exams....CRAZY! The times are

2 weeks of intense stress...I feel tired of just looking at the exam times. AHHH
MONDAY 9th November
WEDNESDAY 11th November
THURSDAY 12th November
FRIDAY Counseling EXAM 13th November
SATURDAY 14th November
MONDAY 16th November
Thursday Two Counseling EXAM 19th November
Friday, 20th November

Anyways....I have to go! mite do some studying now...if not gonna sleep early and do wake up early tomr morning! Need energy for tomr and summon the courage hahahaha xD

No comments: