Thursday, June 18, 2009

Its been ages!

Its been ages since i last wrote......I have to say i am sooo....excited to be going back to adelaide. I miss dad, mum, little brother, my awesome cousin!

Whats been happening with my life since i last wrote which was so long ago!

Lets start talking about Uni! Jumping straight into 2nd year pharmacy is quite hard but i somewhat enjoy the challenge. I have less than 4hrs sleep every night since swot vac and still don't know if i have done enough! Recently I did PHRM1010, PHRM2020 and 2010 Counseling exam! I was sooo stressed....miss one essential criteria in counseling and its a FAIL!
If i fail any assessment its repeat 2nd year. Its sooo bad! I remember last year i only had 4 exams.....this year its 8! If i pass and survive this I truely do believe i can do anything.

Uni has been ok! I've made a great group of friends. They are pretty cool. We hangout and have good laughs.

My friends back in adelaide are expecting me to bring a girl friend back and introduce her to them. I don't want to let them down but with UNI and 6 subjects is killing me. Don't have much time.....well.... there is this one girl that catches my eyes. She is asian, very cute, I find her easy to talk to and hahaha...no more to say but I will try and get to know her a bit better in 2nd semester and who knows....I ask her out. =)

Work! urmmm its ok......tutoring students is an easy job. But i want to find a pharmacy to work at soon. Placements next semester....that would be interesting.

Anyways I have to get back! I have an exam tomr at 11.15.....AHHHH 2010! Need to hit the books.

~Counting down the days! ADELAIDE WOOOOOOOOO.........

No comments: