Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Lately....

... I feel like so much has happened and want to write it all out! Where do I begin? So past few years I've had ups and downs. Made and lost friends....experience things I never thought I would have and learnt alot from everything good and bad. Been working and switching many jobs...the longest I've stayed was a year and 8 months. Its true what they say, work is alot more enjoyable when the staff/team is great. I guess I left that job to search for a challenge and better myself. I traveled alot for work and I guess it wasn't the long drive but the missing family & friends that made me come back to the city. Honestly I can work in country/rural towns, theres always going to be nice and mean people wherever I go, its just a matter of being myself....happy, bubbly and others will vibe off that. So more on my work....travelling to different towns was nice, it gave me abit of a breathe from city life. Its very peaceful and most places are shut by 6pm. I try to be busy but joining sports clubs and attend social fund raising events. Everyone are welcoming and I always get asked to stay but that wasn't what I wanted. I guess I knew when taking on the job, I wanted to experience, the challenge and wasn't a long term thing. Why it wasn't long term? I guess at the age of late 20's, all my friends seemed very settled with getting married and having a mortgage etc. I guess it would have been hard if I was to be in the country....theres less people to meet and guess it wouldn't have suited me. Rewinding back....before I worked in the country towns, I was dating...we broke up while I was away. I guess after afew months into the relationship I felt that we weren't the right fit for eachother...I am starting to see a trend, its always me who wanted to breakup because I see a flaw/deal breaker....Should I change? Or what do I need to do different? Or is it just a matter of me not meeting the right person yet? I guess time will tell....I hope I can meet that person soon as I've been back to the city for a month now and should be more active in going out. Anyways...I say this everytime when I decided to post something, but I will try to post more often and not wait years to come back. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, long time no see/talk! Life's like that, hey? Stuff happens, etc, etc. but it's always good to hear from an old friend!

Are you still in SA? I've been thinking of going to Adelaide to visit, maybe some time next year

smiles said...

^^ Still in SA!

Holla message me if ur in Adelaide....working Monday to Friday and get weekends off ^^