Monday, April 9, 2012

Had to write

Okay! I know I from my previous post I would write regularly but I haven't due to been pretty stressed with work and I had a week in Sydney.

Lets start with Sydney, it was a big city well...anything is big compared to Adelaide. The first few days sucked while we were in sydney (My cousin came with me). I was always feeling under the weather, it wasn't till the end of the trip that I felt abit better. The food was awesome as expected...though I feel Yumcha in Melbourne was alot better. The highlight was definitely Hurricanes and Hard Rock Cafe. The city is very vibrant and lively, there were always shows and events which is good. It really does seem like my type of city as there are always things to do and places to go. MARCH 22nd - 28th

Ever since i came back from the trip, I've been immersed to my daily routine which is working 6 days a wk. Its ridiculous, because every time I go home I am too tired to do any study. I few days ago I stood up to my pharmacist and told him I really cant work 6 days a wk anymore. It didn't go down well...cutting the story short, i got told to wait for a few more wks until he can find a replacement dispense tech. Honestly WTF because in less than 2 months I have my written exam. I just gotta keep on pushing for my actual day off. But I doubt he gives a shit about me to even let me have my day off.

I am sooo pissed off with work....I now realised moving back to do intern was a mistake. It might have been the dumbest career move up to date. I hate soo many things in life, but always try to look for positives to compensate but at the moment, not to sound emo but I hate my life sooo much due to work and other things going on in my life that I cant find any positives that could cheer me up or compensate for the hole I am in.

Through these past few weeks, I really have come to realised that I miss Brisbane! Life was easy, work...study...friends and if I really wanted I could always fly back down to Adelaide. The more I have contact time with my family, theres seems to be more conflicts. I know that they say u can choose ur friends but you cant choose ur family but theres another saying......just because you dont see each other doesn't mean you are far apart. ----> WHY AM I SOOO PHILOSOPHICAL????

As I am writing this...I realised these next 2-3 wks, are gonna be tough...I need to get my modules done due in 20 days. and...after that I have less than 1 month to prepare for my written exam. Oh fun fun....*sarcasm* ---> not like we didnt already know I was being sarcastic.

My plan....hibernate in my room these next couple of wks, concentrate hard on my assessments and exams. And...avoiding much conversation with the family since really not in the mood due to many reasons.

Ok! I gotta atleast attempt 1 module tonite

No comments: