Monday, February 9, 2009

A couple of days....

A couple of days have gone....not long till i leave! Gonna miss Adelaide *cries* but whats done is done. I accepted the offer from the far university. Will be a shocker....like not gonna get used to it. HOME SICK!!!!!!!

Last couple of days.....What have I been doing?
Nothing much really, have been on msn talking to some friends...Its Tuesday tomr! GOD time flies....I wish it would slow down. I don't want my time to end. Wanna make the most of it with family and friends. Friends have supps and so can't really ask them to hangout. And....What i'm also worried about are the *Who so called friends I don't like* We can't be friends with everyone, there are some ppzl we really hate for whatever reason, yet.... I still act like everything is normal between us. I know that when the news come out that I'm leaving to go interstate to study, alot of them will be like "AS IF" Lucky for them! Others will be sad who i call as true friends....

A friend of mine called me up today! She said "OMG! i can't believe you sound so normal about it. Like I wouldn't cope leaving home" When she said that I didn't really know what to say, there was an awkward silence...I replied "yea....." Well after that conversation, i felt bad. Honestly i feel like why didn't i just try that little harder, then i wouldn't have to leave home and go far to study. That conversation just made me feel worse but i know she's only caring enough to ask me :(

Well...I don't know whatelse to say, I'm feeling really empty atm! Not really thinking much, i feel like i can repeat myself if i write on.
hrmmmmmmm.......<<<.<

30mins later!
I think I'll just leave it as that, life isn't great for me atm. Maybe moving away won't be as bad as I may think but right now i see so many negatives..... the 1 positive is getting into the program my parents are proud of me doing.

will keep writting..............til next time!

No comments: