Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 weeks of hell 6 wks of dedication

Well...Exam timetables are in!
What can I say?.....Mixed emotions but mainly I gotta study hard. No more mucking around. If i get the chance every day, I'm gonna try and stay back and geek it hard. Well..... Lets hope. I just wanna do well. If the results are good, and I can sucessfully get a good GPA....Hoping over 5.6 I will be happy with my effort.

After that, I'm gonna go on holiday. To be honest, if i don't do so well, or reach my goal, there won't be a holiday, and the worse is yet to come. hahaha....I make it sound like its soo dramatic but I guess thats the pressure I have on me atm.

This 6wks, I'm blocking everything out. No LIFE really! I'm sure some of my friends will be doing the same, I feel like I need to keep up with them but i know its really your own pace. However I will be geeking it super hard, no matter what. I have to! I have a test next week and my essay which i can't stress how important that is, is gonna be due soon too. AHHHHH What am I doing on here blogging???......need to get back to work. Its 8.50 nows... I think i will try to study till 12 atleast. 4hrs of hardcore here I come..... But need to shower soon too. Lately I've found myself showering late at nite alot more than I usually would. I am the type that like to shower early in the morning or afternoon but nows I shower at nite. I think its cause my hairs wet and i can't sleep so it takes forver for it to dry out and I force myself to stay up. What else to do but study?...LOLS

Anyways that is all tonite. Ready, Set, Geek...... hhehehe and I'm OFF!

No comments: