Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why Study

I'm on a studying break at the moment so i thought I'll add another post!
urmmmm......Lets start talking about my day today. One word .....BORING! I stayed home watching TV and listening to music ......Don't forget to add in Studying. I guess I have to, like i really have to study so even though I'm writting up this post I'm thinking of what to study next. hahaha....... Why do I study?

Maybe that question cannot be answer in a matter of words. If i had to point out the main reasons:
1. Family Pressure (Being Asian - Its like I have to study or else) Does anyone know that feeling?
2. Guess like my last post, I'm Happy but not Content. And for this reason I need to study alot harder, so i can I guess be more content.

Tomorrow have to go hang out with friends. I haven't gone to the beach in ages. Can't say I really want to go but........Its not that I'm trying to isolate myself but I feel that some of them don't want me to be there/around them. Cross my fingers I can go through with it tomr and hopefully the day ends fast.

hrmmmmm...... I guess thats all!

No comments: